Summer is here!  Ok almost, as the weather continues to warm we really want to be outside and we say heck yeah!  Get some sunshine and blue skies and fill your soul with a breath of fresh air!

Warm weather begs us to move our bodies in ways we may have missed suc...

One of the areas I find important during my practice is my legs.  I like the idea of having a strong foundation as well as the ability to move freely. During practice the legs are taking part whether standing, twisting, balancing or seated. Strong, flexible legs, both...

You wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor.  You may or may not put slippers, flip flops or some other type of footwear on, and most likely you simply get on with your day. Very rarely do we think about our feet, unless of course they are causing us pain, d...

Just for today I am going to wake up slowly.  Sit quietly gazing out the window sipping my coffee. After a crazy couple of weeks with full schedules everyday, things to do, people to see, just for today my time is my own.


Our lives are full, full of work, requirements,...

The end of the road is here!  Say goodbye to 2017, what's done is done!  Get ready for the wild ride of 2018!  Make this coming year the best yet!  Do all the things you have been putting off, spend more time with loved ones, find a passion, add some down time in your...

I am a big fan of living a full, peaceful life.  Full and peaceful means that I spend 80% of my time doing things that fill me with energy, create joy and offer a feeling of peace instead of urgency.  The other 20% is logistical, perhaps not life giving yet necessary....

Welcome to Indigo Om Wellness.  We are looking forward to seeing you often for classes, massage, coaching and special events.   This endeavor is important to us and we want to let you know it is our intention to create a community of wise, strong, peace filled individu...

Please reload

 blog 

2018 Indigo Om Wellness Studio

Marketplace downtown Neenah

124 W. Wisconsin

Suite 225

Neenah WI 54956

  • Facebook Clean
  • Twitter Clean